December 30, 2011

Wall Project

I just recently finished plastering and painting a room in my home. I posted earlier I would show pictures when I was finished. This ended up being a big project - getting the plaster on the wall with a trowel and then smoothing took more time than I originally thought. After the plaster was completed, I painted over the rough surface with a neutral color, replaced the faucet, added a towel rack, and a curtain rod. I like the way the room turned out (lotsa texture on the walls). Still have to plaster over some small areas I missed, find a mirror, curtain (may sew myself), and add some wall decorations.
While working on the plaster, I went crazy and ended up painting three more rooms in my home, painted my kitchen chairs and reupholstered them. Pictures of the chairs can be seen here.



No comments: