January 08, 2009

Journal Pg2 - 2nd version





Here is the same portrait but i adjusted it in photoshop. I turned down the saturation. I think I'm going to add more gesso to the portrait to tone down the colors a bit. i like the sketch better.
This doesn't really look like me. I need more practice.

I wrote power on my mouth, because in the photo I adjusted in photoshop i combined it with a letter and after I was through, I took a closer look at the photograph. The word power from the letter appeared on my mouth. Seeing this, I thought communication should be one of my new year resolutions.
I would like to speak up more about my feelings and what my instincts tell me. I don't give that first instinct I feel in situations and conversations, enough credit. It usually ends up being right.

No comments: